Thursday, March 27, 2014

Alexandra's Birthday Card

Our nieces, who are sisters, have birthdays 2 weeks apart. Isabella turned 11 this past week and Alexandra turns 5 next week. Their family party is usually in between - this Saturday :)  I made their birthday cards and am so happy with how they turned out.

The first card is for Alexandra's card uses the 2nd sketch from Sketch ~n~ Scrap:

March 20th card sketch

I raided my Echo Park paper scraps/stickers drawer for this one :)


I added a yellow button to the center of each of the flowers and popped up the middle one for dimension.


Since I didn't fit a sentiment on the front, I embellished the inside of this one too, using Echo Park alphas and another flower sticker:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Love, love, love this Suzanne!!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous cards!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Love the pretty card and colors. Fantastic take! Thanks for playing along with us at sketch N Scrap!

Kerry said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love how you created the flowers to match the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...