Thursday, March 27, 2014

Isabella's Birthday Card

(Click here to see my first birthday card) For our niece, Isabella, I also used a sketch from Sketch ~n~ Scrap:

Card Sketches Due March 31st

I used papers from my My Minds Eye Girl Crazy 6x6 pad:


I stamped my favorite Scrappy Mom "Owl Occassions" stamp set and am entering in their challenge to use glitter. I just love this gold cardstock!


Aren't these epoxy owl stickers so cute? I raided my teacher bag for them. LOL!  I also decorated the inside which I rarely do, with another sentiment, owl, and punched heart from the same gold cardstock. 


Alexandra's card uses the 2nd sketch from Sketch ~n~ Scrap:

March 20th card sketch

I raided my Echo Park paper scraps/stickers drawer for this one :)


I added a yellow button to the center of each of the flowers and popped up the middle one for dimension.


Since I didn't fit a sentiment on the front, I embellished the inside of this one too, using Echo Park alphas and another flower sticker:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Solange J. said...

Beautiful cards ! Love the glittered borders of the first one and the inside sentiment of the second one (brilliant to use alphas !). Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap !

Stephanie said...

I love both your cards - they make me so eager for spring! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, hope to see you back again soon :)

Lisa said...

These are AMAZING! Love love love the gold cardstock and that adorable owl and wonderful flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Hillary Harris said...

Love these! So cheerful and colorful! Fab papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Heather Hall said...

Wow! Love all the bright colors, what fun cards, thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

Sura said...

I love both your cards. Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful cards. Love the colors. Fantastic take! Thanks for playing along with us at
sketch N Scrap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...