Thursday, July 14, 2011

Make a Wish!

Well, it's in the scrapbook now - so I guess it's true. I really did turn 29 this year. I really AM going to be 30 next year. lol.

I used the latest kit from Artful Delight.... this kit is a MUST have. The My Minds Eye "Lime Twist" papers are so summery! I loosely followed this 2 page sketch.

(click to view larger)

The coordinating "Make a Wish" title die cuts and orange/white twine are also from My Minds Eye. I trimmed the bottom off the diecut and placed my 5x7 focal photo in between. Then, I wrapped it in twine and tied a bow.


I also threaded the twine around my star shape (cut on the cricut at 10 inches on coordinating blue Bazzill cardstock also from the AD kit!)

  
Those fun, felt stars are from my friend Tessa's Precocious Paper etsy shop, you guessed it also in the AD kit. See why you NEED it? :)

Stop by Artful Delight and treat yourself!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...