Saturday, June 11, 2016

A Special Graduation!

I just finished my 12th year of teaching first grade. Do the math and you'll find my first students just walked across the stage in their caps and gowns - oh how they've grown into wonderful young men and women! A coworker (who also shared in the joy of her first class graduating) and I attended graduation and were SO proud to congratulate them all in person. I took my first grade class photo from 2004 and held it in this photo of my "little Nate". That bright smile has not changed, even though he's now a foot taller than me!


I used the awesome Bella Blvd "Star Student' collection - with Brenda's sketch:


I am also entering it into Rochelle's challenge:


I have those cute owls on my page :)
Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great moment. I have seen many of my 5th graders graduate. Such a wonderful moment to know they were successful.

Brenda said...

What an awesome memory to document and the product you chose is perfect! Fantastic job with the sketch and This or That Challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy friends Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...