Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birdy in pink :)

I needed to make a girly birthday card today and am excited to enter it into a few challenges :) The colors were inspired by the Birthday Sundae's pink/green/white challenge and the overal design inspired by this card sketch at Sassy Little Sketches.



This little birdy is part of the Simply Tweet collection at The Digi Bistro! I don't have the Straight from the Nest cartridge that the Scrappy Moms challenge called for, so I used a similar cut.  The sentiment is from their Everyday Greetings set.

This was my first time using liquid pearls! I think I'm hooked! I also used my Martha Stewart doily lace punch :)
  

I'm also entering this card at the Paper Trail and Fantabulous Cricut for birthday cards :)

Have a great Saturday!

Photobucket

11 comments:

April said...

SO cute Suzanne! I'm so glad to see you played along at SLS. :) Good luck in the prize drawing!
- April

Amy said...

Adorable card! Love the patterned paper and your little birdie is too cute! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB! :)Amy A
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

Very pretty card...love all the little details, that liquid pearls is fabulous!
Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Kristie W. said...

The birdy is so cute!! I love how the liquid pearls look - a lot of the DT loves to use them! Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Oh, so cute! Don't you just love the liquid pearls? Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

- Mel

Tara said...

Super cute birdie! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
Tara

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Awww...this is adorable! I love the little birdy and you used the colors so perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes! I hope you'll join us again this week!
Amber

Pat N. said...

Cute, cute card! Love all the embellishments. I've been looking for Liquid Pearls but don't think my local craft stores carry them. Did you have to order them?--Pat N.

María Castillo said...

awwwww, so cute, love it!!

BugBites said...

oh my goodness- this is so sweet. Love the little bird. TFS with us at FCCB.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow i love your pink little birdie such an awesome card, so stylish. Thank your joining us at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck.

Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...