Sunday, October 16, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

Happy Sunday! I can't believe we're half way through October already. I love this time of year!

I'm so happy my friend Tessa is hosting her November challenge again, called "Attitude of Gratitude"


Each day in November, she posts something for and shares it in her altered journal.  You can scroll down here to see her posts from 2010 and the mini album she kept her thankful thoughts in. Really cool!

This year, Tessa has an "attitude of gratitude" kit available in her etsy shop, Precocious Paper!

Attitude of Gratitude - Journal Kit and Handmade Embellishments

Gorgeous, no?? Pick yours up HERE so you can get started on it. I hope to participate next month and hope you will too :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tessa Buys said...

Thank you for sharing, Suzy! I am so excited about this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...