Sunday, December 16, 2012

Baby card :)

My sweet friend and neighbor, Lauren, had her baby on Friday evening - a little girl they named Priya. I made a congratulations card this morning to go along with the cute, pink outfits I got to buy! I used this sketch from The Sampler Kit Club:


I used my My Minds Eye Indie Chic 6x6 pad, New Arrival cricut cartridge for the safety pins, and my Ali Edwards "Newborn" set for the sentiment:


Thanks for stopping by today! It's time for me to turn off the news and turn on football for the afternoon. My heart is so heavy for the families in Connecticut. As a first grade teacher, it hit all too close to home :( Have a   blessed Sunday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

What a beautiful baby card! The little pins are perfect and so is the sentiment. Just lovely! Thank you so much for participating in The Sampler challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...