Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Card for My Hubby

Happy Sunday!! I made a card for my hubby today to let him know how proud I am of him and his career moves.  I used the color combo challenge at Paper Smooches:



I raided my cardstock scraps, stamped, and fussy cut my banners from the Streamers to make this card:


I stamped various sentiments from Sentiment Sampler, including Alphadot to add his name, alternating between embossing in white and black. I added hearts from Woofers and Tweeters (solid) and Giddy Bugs (striped) to fill in the shorter ones. That's 5 Paper Smooches sets! :) I also popped up the white sentiments to stand out from the white background. 


I added a free hand solid black line to bring it together. I love how it turned out! Hope he does too! Have a great week. Monday is here again :(

Photobucket

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats to your husband on his career moves! LOVE the use of these colors and use of that streamers set! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over that Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

ps...I know I'm SUPER late in leaving this comment:) I hope that you will link up some more creations (tonight ends the ANYTHING GOES challenge! And tomorrow starts the "lace" trend!)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...