Saturday, December 14, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas

My friend Sandi is rocking the Christmas tags! She had me itching to make some of my own (and the perfect craft to squeeze in during naptime!).  I'm playing along with the 12 Tags of Christmas series and lifting Kittie's beautiful design! 

Tag left

I loved the birch trees, silhouette ... here's my take using patterned paper, my Child's Year cricut cartridge and my new Season's Tweetings Lawn Fawn stamps:


I popped up the birdie in the tree, as well as the snow bank in the foreground. I paper pieced the blue and colored the beaks and red accessories for a pop of color.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kittie said...

Suzy, this is precious, I love your children silhouette and that precious popped up bird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...