So, I started Project Life last year. I completed 26 weeks (shared up to week 22) and then we adopted a baby :) I fell off the wagon. You can read all about why I started PL then HERE and see all my pages that I posted HERE.
Where do I stand now? I'm back on the wagon. But, I'm 6 months behind. Ugh :( I try not to be defeated when I look at the the first 6 months:
- I love looking at my Project Life album and seeing what our daily life was like BEFORE we had a baby.
- I love that I have steadily collected product and found my Project Life style BEFORE experimenting with baby pictures/pages.
- I love that I have half of 2013 documented and in chronological order.
- I love that I discovered even though I did not use hardly any dimensional embellishments, a whole year will NOT fit in one album; but half nicely.
- I love that our daughter was born exactly HALFWAY through the year and can separate my album at a great point.
Which brings me to today's post. While everyone has been sharing their fabulous 2014 cover pages, I created my 2013 Volume 2 page :)
What I decided:
I am going to keep going; little by little documenting this sweet girl's everyday moments. Week 27: coming in next post.
- I'm NOT going to stress about hurrying up and catching up. After all, in the grand scheme of things I'm "only" 6 months behind.
- The important thing is taking pics and writing down all the firsts. She certainly is growing up so fast!
- Even though I love the chronological aspect of PL, I may jump around and do my 2014 cover page and first weeks of January while they are fresh in mind.
- Keep organized; so when I have a few minutes I can make the most of my ME time in my scraproom.. not searching for that thing I know have :)
- I will make time for myself because I love this hobby!
I see a lot more people joining PL in 2014. Are you? Link your blog so I can check it out. Stay tuned for my crazy life.. both 6 months ago and today :)