Sunday, November 16, 2014

Project Life: Week 13

Taking advantage of some 'me' time on this Sunday evening! Watching football and catching up on Week 13 of Project Life 2014:


Here's the title card:



 My girl (around 9 months here) reading her first favorite book (Touch and Feel Puppies lol).


A dinner with 2 of our favorite couples. Here are the girls: 



And our men lol:


I even did some stamping!!


And the reason for my blogging, my super sweet friend Sandi is on the DT at Stuck On U Sketches and encouraged me to enter their Project Life Plaid challenge :) Here's my husband's side of the family at our niece's birthday party.


Have a great week!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh my goodness girlfriend....what sweet and happy pages! They just ooze springtime and love. Thanks for joining our plaid challenge at SOUS.

Ashley said...

Love these pages, Suz! The spring colors are beautiful! One of these days maybe my PL pages will look as good as yours. ;-)

Ruth G said...

Wonderful spread! I love these soft spring colors and all the fabulous photos! I see tons of journaling, too, which I love, also! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...