Saturday, January 23, 2016

{back to school}


No telling when I'll be back to school! We're buried under 3 feet of snow here :) But my kiddo is napping, so I am scrapping :)  I am SO glad that Imaginisce is releasing 2 new collections and have started their sketch challenges again. I just love Imaginisce's cute designs and bright colors. Their diecuts are the best!

Here's the January sketch:


Here's my layout, featuring a photo of ME (shocking right) setting up my classroom at the end of last summer. It was napped by our social media person and posted on my district's facebook. How fun to have this memory!


Thankfully, I still had stashed away some of my favorite Geek is Chic collection! Aren't those papers perfect?! The journaling explains this is my TWELFTH year of teaching first grade and that my FIRST class of first graders are now SENIORS. shut the front door people.


If you're on east coast; stay warm! :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Such a fabulous take on the sketch, love the large die cut apple! Great use of this collection! Thank you for joining us at Imaginisce!

Georgiana said...

This is a fabulous layout! Teaching time goes by way too fast! This is my 16th year and I have students with kids! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.

Janis Lewis said...

Wow! Loved your blog post story, and that photo and layout are awesome! That's so cool to think the first class you taught are now Seniors. This is my daughter's first year teaching art. She is loving it. Thanks for linking up your project at Paper Play Sketches. Now & then we will post some of the entries to our Facebook blog page. If you’d like to be tagged if we post your’s, please friend request me on Facebook HERE and like our page HERE!
Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like!
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Paper Play Sketches, Creator & DT Member
PDE Linky Party, Creator & DT Member

Scrapper69 said...

Oh wow! Your Layout is Fabulous! LOVE Imaginisce Papers! Thanks for linky up with us over at Paper Play Sketches! Stay safe & Warm! Have a great day!

Theresa (PPS DT)
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome Layout! How fun and playful!
Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.
Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like! Have a wonderful day!!
Kimberly, DT Member :)
Kimberly’s Craft Spot
Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a bright, happy, fun layout. I love the colors and papers you used.
Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.

Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like!

Tanya, DT Member

Studio 5380

Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...