Saturday, June 11, 2016

You're One Smart Cookie!

The minute I saw this lil Lawn Fawn set, I knew it had to come home with me. I am a first grade teacher who loves puns - and can see making toppers with set for a lil bag of cookies for my kids who do great on an assignment.

Those kids - they grow up. And my first class first graders JUST graduated {layout coming later today with THOSE pics!} - so I have some graduation cards to make also.


I stamped and embossed the diploma on the cardstock base to make my own patterned paper. I also went with our school colors of white, red and black. I paired the stamp set up with Quinn's ABCS, too!



I am linking up with the Lawn Fawn challenge - oh how I would LOVE to get those mermaids for my daughter's Ariel themed party!


Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Roxanne O'Brien said...

Adorable!!! I love the background with the bright white on black. And the cookie with the hat?! Too cute. Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

Samantha Mann said...

this card ROCKS!!! i loooooove that cookie!! and i love the background you made!!! so cool!! Thank you for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow this is so adorable...love your background.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...