Sunday, February 26, 2017

{{daddy daughter date}}


*gasp* my first traditional layout of 2017!

Our office is being remodeled (and my stuff is EVERYWHERE) but I was going through withdraw and had to make SOMETHING. My friend Mel gifted me the new Simple Stories "Adore" collection for Christmas and I've been dying to use it.


I used Rochelle's awesome throwback sketch:

I switched up the banner pieces because I thought that border strip went perfectly with Brenda's "I will always love you" song challenge.

These photos are so precious to me; so glad to have the story told on a layout!
Thanks for stopping by :)
-Suzanne

2 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Love the heart doilies! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges! :)

Brenda said...

Love your layout, so sweet! Thank you for playing along in the February Scrappy Friends Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...