Friday, December 29, 2017

{{Rudolph}}

Now that the tree is down and toys put away, it's time to for this momma to get back in the scraproom and start documenting Christmas :) I loved the sketch Rochelle posted this month:


For my Mom's birthday in December, I took her, my brother, and my daughter to see the musical play of her favorite Christmas movie -- Rudolph. It was FANTASTIC. You can see a clip of it HERE on you tube.


I am also entering this into Brenda's Christmas cartoon challenge -- inspired by the theme (Christmas), colors (red, green, blue) and icons (Santa, reindeer and specifically, Rudolph :)


I trimmed down the program to include as my title, along with the ticket from the show. I love these selfies we took during intermission.


Those cute reindeer are from Doodlebug and remind me of Rudolph and Clarice :) 


I hope you had a wonderful holiday!!
-Suzanne

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Awesome page! Great job with both challenges! Thank you so much for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

Brenda said...

Awesome page! Great job with both challenges! Thank you so much for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...