Thursday, July 30, 2009

Anticipating an Anniversary

This blog post [http://lalascraps.typepad.com/lala-scraps/2009/07/autumn-in-holland---anniversary-2008-mini-book.html] by my scrappin' friend Mel, inspired me to dig out my anniversary mini album I created for my, now, husband.

As August is around the corner, I am anticipating our 3rd anniversary of togetherness. I made this mini album for him August 11, 2007 featuring photos of the two of us throughout our first year of dating.

I don't think I've looked at since, although he has it lovingly displayed on his desk shelf. Here's a peek:





2 comments:

BoxerBrats said...

What a great album! Isn't it fun to look back on the memories? I was just looking at a scrapbook I made with the kids in 2004! It seems like a million years ago, but it is so amazing to relive those wonderful memories!

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the album!

Laura
Boxer Brats Scraps (and Puggles do too LOL)

Mel said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad you shared this with us. I love the colors and the interactive-ness of it. Awesome book, and what a tribute to your love for your guy. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...