Saturday, October 24, 2009

Update

After a very devastating hard drive crash, I have my laptop back up and running. Later today I should receive a quote on the cost of recovering all my pictures and files and another week to have them back if I choose to go that route. Cross your fingers for me.

Until then, here are a few "oldies" for you (that were stored in my yahoo group's photo albums!). And this must be the month for giveaways ~ scroll down to find out Precocious Paper's latest. Thanks!

This is our beautiful niece, Isabella, at Christmas 2007 with her first American girl doll.


This is my husband Dave, and our new puppy Jax. The journaling tells the story of how we named him.

New York City, December 8th 2007. Dave proposed on the ice rink :)


Another layout of Isabella. My husband refurbished a laptop for her for Christmas 07.

My scrap space, feeling so neglected this week.

Halloween Giveaway over at Precocious Paper!
Tessa is celebrating 100 blog posts.

Another blogger is celebrating her anniversary with a giveaway here. Good luck!

Jennifer is having a blogaversary, too! Check it out ;)

1 comment:

Tessa Buys said...

I would absolutely die if my computer crashed! I hope recovery doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Thank you for the reminder to back everything up today! Gorgeous layouts - I love the "then and now". I'll be working on my space today, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...