Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowed in and Scrappin'

My blog design is perfect for the weekend. We are snowed in in Pennsylvania. 2 feet of snow and counting. Thank goodness our plans of going away for the weekend were cancelled and we are homebound. Here is our back deck. Jax was contemplating jumping off the side as he usually does. But luckily he came to his senses, as it was SO deep I would have had to go down after him and with a broken foot that isn't happening :)

After being home from school early, I added a page to this one that I did earlier in the week. It is our tour bus we took in Hawaii to the Pali lookout (which goes with this one).

Since I'm doing the layout every day challenge at Scrappin-N-Chattin these pages are simpler than usual, but I still love them. Reminds me of my early days of scrappin' when I did a page in a half hour using just cardstock, pics, and little else.

I have SO many pics, I decided to stack some of them to flip up. I scored them with my bone folder at 1/2 inch and attached with an eyelet. I cut a rectangular hole in my page protector so they can flip up in the album easily.


Here they are together.


My husband was so sweet to call me on his way home from work, so I could print a one hour photo order to our Walmart yesterday. He picked it up (with other snowed in essentials hehe) so I would have plenty to choose from when scrappin' this weekend. What to work on next?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I REALLY love the stacking the pictures idea. I am so stealing that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...