Monday, April 26, 2010

Crazy for Critters :)

I made 2 more cards tonight using the Create A Critter cartridge! My new embossing folders came in the mail today and wanted to try some of them out.

First up, this cute dinosaur! I used the green layer as my base cut, instead of black to save on paper. So I added a googly eye where the green showed where it would have been black. I ran the dark purple layer through my Cuttlebug using the Tiny Bubbles folder. It feels/looks really neat in real life. I thought he would be perfect for a kid card :) I used DCWV Animal Stack for the patterned paper strip.


The second card is the cutest cupcake! I used the shadow feature for my base to give it more definition. I ran the light pink layer through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder. They look/feel like sprinkles!


Both cards use the Stampin' UP! set Mini Mates for the sentiments.
Thanks for looking! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...