Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge :)

Robyn (aka My Pink Stamper) is giving away the new cricut cartridge "Create A Critter" - which is #1 on my wishlist!

The challenge was to create a project using your cricut and the colors black, green, and pink.

I used my Life's A Beach cartridge to make this simple Hawaii layout.


In Robyn style, I used a 8 1/2x11" piece of black cardstock as my mat on a 12x12 piece of patterned paper. My photo is 5x7".

The leaf border (page 37) is cut twice at 2 1/2 inches. I cut the leaf image on the same page at 2" to place in the middle to connect the two borders and make it the length I wanted.

Then, I cut the coordinating title "Adventure" at 3 1/4". I used lime green stickles to add texture and differentiate between the image and words.

The hot pink plumerias (page 34) were cut twice at 1 3/4" and once at 2 1/4" with the accompanying layers in light pink and yellow.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Simply Pam said...

I Love your LO! The colors are perfect for it!

Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge

Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...