Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

WOW! There are so many fun challenges and prizes going on today on many blogs and other sites. I'm trying to prioritize the ones I want to do and combine where I can :)

This was the morning Sketch posted at Let's Scrap. You had from 8 to noon to post and I finished with just a few minutes to spare! Since I used a 5x7, it qualifies for one of the Scrappin' N Chattin' May challenges. The paper strips sent me right to my scraps bin, so it also qualifies for the My Pink Stamper #2 challenge of using only scraps on your project.

This is my "baby" brother with his new license! There will eventually be a second page that says "to drive".

I hope you are having a creative day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...