Monday, May 31, 2010

Last May Layout & A June Challenge!

Getting ready for June... with a summer layout.

Using my favorite Cosmo Cricket Snorkel and my Create A Critter cartridge!

Scrappin'-n-Chattin will be holding an Everyday Layout Challenge next month! $6 entry fee towards a prize from your scrappin' wishlist, entered to win if you create 1 layout each day in June. Come join the fun!

I'll be posting my layouts, along with other creations this month, so check back often! ;)

With 7.5 days of school left, my hubby going on his week-long golf trip, and my Tuesday summer crop with my teacher friends starting in 2 weeks- it's going to be a very scrappy kick off to summer!

Photobucket

3 comments:

beth said...

I love how you used the Snorkel papers. I am going to save this for future reference.

Kristie W. said...

How cute is that little jellyfish! Great page, can't wait to see what you do for EDLC in June!

Mel said...

How adorable is that! I love how you mixed the paper line with the design from the cartridge. Awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...