Sunday, August 1, 2010

First Night in Paradise

Happy birthday to the ScrapFit blog! They are celebrating one year of challenges. The latest challenge is a "Freestyle Relay" where you can scrap lift any of the previous DT's layouts. I choose 2 favorites and made a 2 page layout from our honeymoon. It follows this layout - and uses the same Bo Bunny paradise collection.

The first page is scraplifted from Katie's September 2009 layout. I was drawn to the grid design for a few pics of what we did on our first night at the resort.

I used 5 photos and a journaling spot. I cut my title on my cricut using Sure Cuts a Lot and then trimmed around the letters to make my own shadow.

The second page I scraplifted was Rhonda's February 2010 layout. I loved the shaped background paper - and thought it would fit perfect with the same shape on my journaling spot from the first page. I also liked that it had one focal photo.

My second page is 5x7 photo from taken on the beach at dusk. So beautiful! I love this picture because I still have my "wedding hair" done up. And my handsome hubby in his backwards hat! :)

Here are my pages together. Thanks for a great challenge Scrapfit - and happy birthday! Can't wait to see what the next year brings.

Is tomorrow August already?!?!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Awesome LO!!! Thanks for joining us at scrapFIT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...