Saturday, August 21, 2010

On Cloud 9 :)

I am submitting a layout for this months Sketchy Thursday's DT sketch!

I made a honeymoon layout with my favorite My Minds Eye collection - "Love Me Do". I was inspired by the hot air balloon paper and thought it would look great for the 'white space' on the sketch.


I actually cut out the same hot air balloon from a 2nd sheet of patterned paper and layered it on pop dots. I tied the pieces together with blue floss. I think it turned out neat and added some interest to that side.

Thanks so much for looking!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Mel said...

Wow, that is a fabulous layout, Suzy. I love the added dimension of layering one image on top of the other. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Tessa Buys said...

Super cute! I love the floss "ropes" - fantastic idea!

April said...

I love this Suzanne!! I really hope you make the top 5 so I can vote for you sweetie. ;) Good luck!!
- April

Heidi said...

this is so cute!

Liz said...

This is a great layout, I do hope you make the top 5! I'll be voting!!

jennifer said...

Gorgeous bright colours, and the way you've layered the hot air balloon is fab! x

Stacy said...

Great layout, I feel inspired to scrapbook now :)

Cyndy said...

Very cute! LOVE the hot air balloon! Looks great!

Kristina H said...

I love it, just fantastic Suzy!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love the yellow in this design. So pretty.

Cher~ said...

This is so stinkin' cute. Love that idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...