Friday, October 8, 2010

Designer Fridays at Precocious Paper!

.. and I am honored to be one of the designers featured today! I made a layout using the recent sketch from Creative Scrappers.

Tessa's new fall flowers, aren't just for fall :) I used one on this summer layout of my husband and I at our new favorite restaurant.

This green fabric and felt flower from the Autumn Splendor bouquet matches perfectly with Basic Grey's Origins collection :)

TGIF! Check back for more projects throughout the month using her wonderful flowers. Browse all the new fall designs in her shop. :) They add tons of texture and dimension to a project! And she's offering 25% off of the flowers showcased today by Heidi and myself. Great deal!

Photobucket

2 comments:

jen said...

This is great! I love the flower. I just became your newest follower and can't wait to see what you create next. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
jennyscards.blogspot.com
Hugs,jen

Kristina said...

What a great sketch, love how your layout turned out using it! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...