Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Shoe Can Change Your Life.

Really! Inspired from the current challenge at My Favorite Things and my favorite fictional character -

I will spare you the mushy, gushy details about why I loved this movie growing up and still do today :) My hubby bought me a plaque for Christmas our second year together (and it hangs in my closet) that says "one shoe can change your life".


Which inspired this card -

I love it :) Simple and fun. I cut the shoe with my Sure Cuts a Lot program in grey cardstock and loaded it up with diamond stickles for a sparkly, glassy look :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Suzy!! What a sweet story and what an ADORABLE CARD... I loveeeeee the shoe...thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card! Love your design and the story to go with it!
Great clean design!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...