Friday, January 7, 2011

Designer Fridays at Precocious Paper!

It's the first Friday of the month, which means it's my turn to share some Precocious Paper goodies on Tessa's blog today! And what a special treat she has in store for the new year! Tessa makes a variety of cool embellishments - and if you are wondering how to decide which ones to try, she has the perfect solution! Starting this month, she is making a sampler package. I was honored to play with January's!


Gorgeous, no?! I love the teal blue and mustard color combo. I ordered myself a few goodies to coordinate with these embellishments. I highly recommend My Minds Eye "True Blue" and Sassafrass Lass's "Indie Girl" if you are like me and like things to be matchy-matchy ;)

When I saw the name of this month's sampler was "Sunshine in my Soul" I was inspired to dig out the honeymoon album that has been neglected the past few months! 


I made a 2 page layout of pictures from our balcony. We had beautiful french doors we kept open most of the time to enjoy the breathtaking view. Definately "sunshine in my soul". Here are a few close ups...




Don't miss out on this first sampler!! Click here to find it in the Precocious Paper shop. Be sure to stop by the blog and see a sneak peek of the February sampler. Heidi has made some beautiful layouts!

I will be sharing more projects this month as I have time to work on them. Looks like a few snow days may be in the works for me this month so stop back! ;)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

I know you know this already, but I LOVE what you did with the Sampler! Thanks for tips on coordinating paper lines, too!

April said...

I love this Suzanne! :)
- April

Scrapping Galaxy said...

Beautiful. What'd u use to cut the banners

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...