Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Friendship Challenge at The Paper Variety!

Are you ready for another fun challenge? This week, I have a quote to inspire you at The Paper Variety:


Let this piece of wise decor inspire your creativity with a friendship card, layout or project. Use the quote as your journaling or sentiment - or substitute your own favorite friendship saying.

I am so excited to announce a new sponsor to The Paper VarietyCrop Chocolate!! They will generously award this week's prize to one lucky submission.


Wow! That's sweet enough to share with a friend ;) Be sure to check back Friday for more information on Crop Chocolate!

I created a layout that will eventually become a gift to a friend - so I kept parts of it a surprise and excluded the photo and some of the journaling ;)


I love these papers from Sassafrass Lass "Mix and Mend"! I hope to see how this quote inspires you at the Paper Variety this week. There is a GREAT prize to win!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

sounds like fun.

~jan said...

What a sweet friend you are, Suzanne! Someone is going to be very happy when they get this as a gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...