Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nuts About You

I love this sketch from The Scrappiest!


I decided to do a 2nd page to the Muir Woods layout I did a few weeks ago using Cosmo Cricket's "Mr. Campy". I used a 5x7 photo of our wedding bands on one of the HUGE redwood tree trunks. I know it's SUPER cheesy, lol, but it was perfect for my journaling.

(click to view larger to read it)

I am also entering this into Emma's "Throwback Thursday" challenge. She wanted us to create a layout using a Cricut Lite cartridge. I don't have any of those {yet} so I used my somewhat older Create A Critter.


The little squirrel is one of my favorites! I also cut out the acorn for my "Nuts About U" title. The fern sprigs are from the dinosaur cut. They match the patterned paper perfectly!


Thanks for stopping by tonight!
Thanks goodness tomorrow is Friday!!! :)

Photobucket

12 comments:

Glora said...

This is absolutely PERFECT. I love the background paper and squirrel they coordinate so perfectly with your pictures on your LO! Hugs- Glora

teachermom5 said...

Super cute layout. Love that cartridge too, so many cute images. Great job.

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo Suzy. So happy to see you!:) Your LO is so cute. You did an awesome job. Love the colors you used and the little squirrel is so cute. Thank you for playing along at Throwback Thursday this week.

Stephanie (GD)

Dakota Bear said...

Very cute layout! Love the paper you used.

artfuldelight said...

Your LO is absolutely adorable!!! :-)

Cindy Beland said...

Your layout is Pretty sweet!I love the little squirrel,He's Too cute!SUPER JOB GIRL!! :)

Cathryn said...

Soooo cute!! Love the little guy and your pictures are lovely!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

María Castillo said...

Lovely page!!

Maria Elena said...

What a great project !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful job!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE your Layout! Using one of my Fav Cartridges too! Good Luck with the Challenge! :o)
Theresa

Liz Chidester said...

Awe...the whole but theme is really cute!
Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...