Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sports Valentines

Who says Valentines need to be lovey-dovey ;) I have 14 rambuncious boys in my first grade class who I know will appreciate these sports themed minis! These little cuties measure 3 1/4" square and feature 2 different diecuts from the  Boys Will Be boys cartridge. I embossed them with my Tiny Bubbles cuttlebug folder for dimension :)


The sentiment is from one of My Creative Time's first sets "You Had Me At Chocolate". I just love the fonts!!

I'm sharing these lil guys at:
Wee Memories - mini card challenge
My Creative Time - sports theme
Frosted Designs - no patterned paper

Photobucket

7 comments:

Abby Beard said...

I LOVE THESE!! So simple yet so awesome! The boys will love em! :)

Bunnyfreak said...

Perfect boy valentines.

Nikki Foraker said...

OOOH! I really REALLY love these!!! They are simply PERFECT! Thanks so much for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime!!

Nikki

Cassandra said...

I agree! I just love the fonts too! Great job on the texture...love that! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

Cassandra

Shar said...

Oh cool I love the bumpy paper!!! Thanks for joining us for Throwback Thursday at My Creative Time!

Glora said...

Terrific little cards. They are awesome. The embossing really makes them pop! I love them! Hugs- Glora

My Creative Time said...

These cards are FABULOUS!!!! THank you for joining our link up party!!
Big HUGE hugs,
Emma;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...