Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good morning! February already?? With the first of the month, brings a new challenge at The Paper Variety! And we've got a fun sketch for you designed by our very own Abby!


Isn't that fun?!
Our sponsor this week is My Scraps & More.
Let me tell you Tammy ROCKS! :)


Our prize for this challenge is a fabulous Authentique paper kit. Authentique is one of my favorite new paper companies! See some of my Authentique layouts HERE.


Here is my take on Abby's sketch:


These are candids of my hubby and I before his sister's wedding in Colorado. Can you believe our 8 year old niece took these pics? I love them! 


I had to use Imaginisce's "Berrylicious" collection when I saw the funny face my hubby was making in this bottom pic. Such a ham!! :) 



Thanks for stopping by today!! Be sure to check out THE PAPER VARIETY today and everyday through the 15th for daily sketch inspiration and tutorials -- and to link up your own take ;)

Have a great week!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

April said...

Such an adorable page Suzanne!!
- April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...