Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Showers Bring..


That's our next challenge at The Paper Variety!! :)

Our prize for this week is an awesome "kit" put together by TPV, featuring Authentique's "Journey" papers, embellies, and extras.


I made these tags for Mother's Day using my "Flower Shoppe" cricut cartridge. They measure 4 1/2" tall (plus the ribbon ;)


All papers are My Minds Eye. I adore how they turned out! I think I'll be making more tags in the future :)


Hop over the The Paper Variety over the next two weeks to see what the rest of the design team created and link up your own handmade flower projects!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Candy said...

Beautiful tags! Love the color combos you chose and those flowers are gorgeous!

mustangkayla said...

What pretty pretty tags!

April said...

SO pretty Suzanne! Your flowers are really amazing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...