Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good morning ! Today is my day to share a project on the Quick Quotes blog :) This month we are featuring our Powder Puff Chalk Inks! One of my favorite things about these inks is you can customize just about anything to coordinate with your Quick Quotes projects!

Exhibit A ;)


Using my "splat mat", I inked a plain white doily with our Mocha Mama Powder Puff Chalk Ink (a MUST have). These inks are the perfect size for easy handling, yet so juicy and rich you can cover A LOT of real estate. Instant transformation!


Now my "Plain Jane" white doily is a all dressed up and a perfect match for the Copper Kettle collection. Right now, I'm hooked on making tags :) I love adding these to gifts, layouts, cards, and well... anything!


I covered my tag with the Copper Kettle 200 patterned paper, inking the edges with the same Mocha Mama ink. I layered my doily in the bottom right corner.


Next, I added my sentiment, fussy cut from the Copper Kettle 500 phrases paper. Bling was the finishing touch to bring this tag together!


What have you altered with inks??

Happy inking!

Photobucket 

Quick Quotes Supplies:

2 comments:

April said...

This is SO pretty Suzanne!!

Kristie W. said...

Wow!! This is beautiful, Suzanne! I am tag challenged - you make it look easy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...