Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love You!

Yes! I'm ahead of the game and made my hubby's Valentine card this afternoon :) I loved the polariod on this card sketch at The Sampler Kit club:


So I found a little candid of our pup and I. I also incorperated the polka dot trend watch at Paper Smooches Sparks challenge blog:

I used Paper Smooches' "Geographic" background stamps to emboss the dots in white on black cardstock, resembling the gray border in the sketch:


I also fussy cut the polariod picture, after stamping it with 2 stamps from the "We Connect" stamp set.


I love black, white and red for masculine love cards :)  Hope you're having a great Saturday!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

hi Suzy..lovely idea with the polkadots in white on black and great Photo too...beautifully done...good luck with the challenge..

I am joining also the paper smooches SPARK challenge my card is number 47, would you mind to see it on my Blog..would be glad if you could leave me also some love...many thanks before...Monika

L.B. said...

Love that you used a photo for this card and it is super cute. I still need to make my hubbys

Nina Yang said...

Wow! This is one of the sweetest V day card I've seen this year! Love Love that the sentiment is part of the frame design! Great color combo too! So glad that you joined us in the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge, Suzanne! Happy crafting!

Morag said...

Love the way you've incorporated the sentiment into the Polaroid frame. I am sure your guy will love it!!

Unknown said...

this is so cute. i love the photo, the cute polka dots. thanks for playing with us at the sampler.

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a FUN take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing your card is so CUTE!! Have a FABULOUS Valentine's Day!! =)

Heather Landry said...

Thank you so much for playing along with the January 2013 Sampler Challenges! This card is just super duper sweet! That photo is priceless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...