Tuesday, March 11, 2014

{My Creative Time} Project Life 2014: Week 4

I am so honored to be a guest designer today on the My Creative Time blog!! I LOVE Emma's stamps and dies. She just released "Bracket Sentiments", which are perfect for Project Life!

Bracket Sentiments Stamp Set

I used them (and many more products) on my 2014: Week 4 pages:


I used the "worst day ever" sentiment on the top of this card, journaling the worst (coldest!!) day ever to have bus duty at school. It was FREEZING. I stopped for hot chocolate for my team and I to battle the brutal temps.  I also stamped the coffee cup from "You Are Here".


I used the silverware from the "We Are Here" set and the "I Was Thinking" sentiment with the awesome arrows in the set to start my journaling for this pic of my girl and I out to eat. I was thinking it was a BAD idea to go during her fussy time of night but she proved me wrong :) She was so content watching everyone! And loved sitting in the high chair for the first time (at a restaurant). 


After 5 years of my wedding band sliding around, I decided to bite the bullet and have my rings soldered together. I was more apprehensive to be without them for 3 weeks than to actually have them done. I'm SOO glad I did!


I stamped the "this week" sentiment on the Stitched Curly Label Die. She loves things that open/close!


I love how this card turned out LOL! The controller 3x4 card is from Echo Park. A play on words with the game "Call of Duty" makes me laugh especially because she's looking up at him like come on dad! Let's play!


I used the "potty people" from the "We Are Here" set to make a father/daughter icon. Love this pic of them the day our new mattress was delivered ;)


How beautiful are these sentiments embossed in white? I used this one to start my journaling about how my hubby spoils me :)


Probably my fav card on this layout. My beauty saying "hahaha you thought I was TIRED?!" So cute in her PJs. The card is from Pebbles and I added the scallops and hearts to match. I love my tiny attacher!!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you come back to visit and see more of my Project Life pages. Remember to check out Emma's blog at My Creative Time.. you will be SO inspired by her, her team, and her products.

Have a great week!!

Photobucket

12 comments:

jessica said...

Super AWESOME PL page!!! I LOVE all the great MCT goodies you used and all these pictures are so adorable!!!
Congrats on being a Guest Designer and sharing your awesome project!!

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute PL pages!!!! Adorable pics! Congrats on your Guest spot at MCT...Great job!! Lee-Ann :)

quilt4fun2 said...

3 weeks to do the rings??? For some reason that sounds long for something that probably took 5 minutes.
I love your pages. So clever how you made the Dad and girl. I like how you used the products on the cards...they are perfect for this. I think having a weekly theme helps you to remember to take pictures when you would not otherwise think to take them. I really like how everything is designed and tells the story. Super job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

candio said...

Great PL pages with adorable pictures! Great use of all Emma's goodies!! Congrats on being a Guest Designer at MCT!

teachermom5 said...

Awesome layout! Love all of the elements you added.

Glora said...

WOW! This is AWESOME. I'm so glad that I popped in over to see all the details close up. You have done a fabulous job!!! I loved seeing how you incorporated all of those awesome My Creative Time products! Hugs- Glora

Ashley said...

What a wonderful job on these pages, Suz! I love what you did with all the stamps!

Ruth G said...

Great pages! I love how you used the stamps on these! They really added so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations on your GDT at MCT!

Joan Smith said...

Congratulation on being Miss Emma's guest designer. Your PL pages turned out so awesome I love too how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies You really did a great creative job and love your pics and the stories you shared. Glad you got your rings all taken care of and I know what you mean about being without them just shows how much they mean too you. You have such a darling and precious family and your pics are precious. You are a very talented gal.

Sandi said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer Suzanne over at MCT....they have very good taste! This might be my favorite week ever of your PL pages. The "duty calls" is my absolute fave! Your pages really inspire me.

Kim H said...

oh Suzanne ~ your PL pages are not only PERFECT but I think you captured the most wonderful things! I LVOE every single detail! Your journaling along with your handwriting is FABULOUS! What a little CUTIE pie you have there! CONGRATS on guest DT and you ROCKED it!

Crafty Moni said...

Congrats on being guest designer:) Love your PL pages, there so pretty and have beautiful detail to them. Love the way you used MCT products throughout:) Thanks for sharing!

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...