Saturday, March 1, 2014

Let Your Heart Be Your Compass

I just loved the sketch over at Scrap Our Stash. You also needed to use a heart patterned paper, arrows, and a heart embellishment. Check, check, check ;)



I used a favorite photo of my hubby and daughter. I printed it 5x7 and then cropped it 5 inches square to layer on my polariod frame.



I was thrilled to use my new Simple Stores Homespun papers I just ordered. I love the more masculine colors for page, even though it has hearts ;)



I needed something for the top right corner and couldn't find anything in my stash that I liked (please tell me I'm not the only one with all these awesome supplies but "nothing" that works lol). So I looked up the collection's diecut sheet and fell in love with this camera, then kicked myself for not ordering it too. After coming to my senses, I made my own :) I love how it turned out!


The journaling/title for this layout is based on my latest favorite Lady Antebellum song "Compass". You must give it a listen (and the video rocks too!):


Have great weekend!! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...