Sunday, February 23, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 2

Good Sunday morning! I'm back to share another 2014 page; week 2. I'm so in love with how these pages come together:


This week, I used a sunrise picture (on my way to work) for my title card. I love that paper clip!


This time last year, I did a routines card with what our day usually looks like. Oh how times have changed!! :) So I did a little card telling about our mornings. Baby M lounging in our bed while I get ready and smiling for her "good morning" pic we send daddy (who leaves for work before she's up).


I recently bought my first Becky Higgins "official" Project Life kit.... KIWI. Oh my am I in love with the handwriting on these quote cards! I added the dot doodles.


Even with lots of pics of baby M, I'm trying to include a few school project pics too ;) After all it is 8+ hours of my day everyday. Writing is one of my favorite things to teach.. this is a fun project I found on Pinterest to make with my kids "If I lived in a snow globe" 


Is she really old enough to sit in tub by herself?!  This week I realized she was getting too big for the infant seat :(


I included a journaling card telling about the gift and sweet letter we received from baby M's birthmom. We also took her to her first Farm Show :) First time sitting up in the stroller!


I am really hoping to find some moments today to work on week 3. I''m on a roll ;)
Happy Sunday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

So good to see you getting your pages put together. I think my fave card is the farm one, love the lil sticker!

Ruth G said...

So glad you're enjoying putting these wonderful pages together! They look awesome! TFS!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Great pages. It's so cool that you send a good morning pic to Dave everyday.
I agree I think its important you include something about school work during the week too.

Pat N. said...

Oh my, how sweet. I missed when your Baby M arrived, but she is so adorable. Congratulations to you in your new happy life!

Ashley said...

What beautiful pages, Suz! I can't believe how big your little one is getting. The milestones will come quickly now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...