Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tea for Two!!

With the "snowpocolapse" knocking at our north east door yesterday, I printed off some pics in anticipation for some snow day scrapbooking!  It felt so good to make a page "just for fun". I was inpsired by the challenge at ScrapStuffz:


That I just HAD to use these pictures of my beautiful girl playing with her new tea set. Echo Park's "Little Girl" collection was PERFECT for it!


I actually used my favorite Stampin Up embossing folder "Lattice" on 2 of the diecut mats and love how they turned out:


Aren't those tea pots precious? Love the vibrant colors and patterns that Echo Park uses! 


This title was perfect and I layered it on a photo corner. There's that smile!! :)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today; HOPEFULLY stay tuned for more posts.  The snow sure isn't letting up! 12 inches and counting.........

Photobucket

8 comments:

Barbara Greenberg said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the embossing folder use on the layout. I'm going to have to try that.
A really nice bit of extra to a layout.
McKenna is adorable as always.

Ruth G said...

What a wonderful page! The colors are perfect as well as all the elements! Your photos are just the sweetest! Such a obviously happy girl! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous layout and the cuteness!!!

Melissa Vining said...

Your layout is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Scrapstuffz!

Lyne said...

We got hammered too Suzy! I adore your layout. You matched the colors to your girlies clothes perfectly! Thank you for playing at SSIB!

len said...

Such a fun page! Love the colors! Adorable photos and those tea cups are cute! Thanks for plaing along at SSIB! Hope to see you again!

Lynn said...

That is just the cutest layout. I love the colors, your design and all the fun elements. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ScrapStuffz.

Devra said...

Oh this is toooo cute! I love the tea cups! Thank you so much for joining us at SSIB

Stacia Brandt said...

super cute! Love this page!!
Thanks for playing at SSIB :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...