Thursday, February 20, 2014

Project Life: 2014

Yes, I'm just now (end of February) finishing and sharing my cover page for Project Life: 2014. Don't judge..lol!  It's been a BUSY year already, even with several snow days. But, that's the beauty of this project. Life goes on. I'm making memories and (hopefully) scrapping an everyday snapshot of the time of our lives. Parenthood in full swing! Hello Life:


I am IN LOVE with these 4x6 cards from Simple Stories and new I wanted to use them on my cover page. How cute are those hearts? And cameras?! I diecut the year on my cricut.


Here's the whole page (Insert happy squeal here.. it was worth the wait!):


With the bold colors on black backgrounds, I thought it would be perfect to have 4 3x4 black and white pics of our new family of 4 across the middle. I layered each on a different color and diecut our initial from the same cardstock.  My hubby and I:


Our "kids" - baby M and Jax :) 


I diecut our family name with my cricut from a fun font on my computer and ADORE it.


There you have it folks. Project Life 2014 edition kickstart ;) Stay tuned.

PS - I'm linking up at Paper Issues for the Color by Number challenge.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kathlene said...

Your page is adorable! I love those bright colors with the black and white photos...perfect contrast to provide the pop. Really like it! Hugs, Kathy

Ruth G said...

Awesome all the way around! Great pictures with wonderful frames, fabulous fun colors and elements, perfectly cheery font choices - what else is there so say?
Thanks so much for sharing!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a fun creation, I also started project life this year, thanks for sharing your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...