Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love You a Ton!

Happy day before Valentine's Day snow day!
Yes, that's my mailbox in the background lol!


During naptime today, I made my lil girl a special first Valentine's card using my favorite baby stamp (from Paper Smooches' "A Little Lovin'")


Paper Smooches is celebrating their anniversary and are having a "fun and cute" challenge going on. Can these 2 elephants get any more cute? And how fun is that sentiment? I typed/printed it and then stamped the Paper Smooches "Streamer" on top and fussy cut.


That popped up scalloped circle diecut frame was a..um.. accident... but I had so much time invested in this card I could not scrap it and start over and have a card finished before she woke up :)  I hope she likes it! And by likes it I mean doesn't shove it in her mouth and rip it to shreds.. HAHA!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness! So much cuteness here! M looks so happy in the snow and that card is super adorable!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwwww I bet this is her first snow too....she seems so happy! My kids HATED snow the first time...now they are all over it....lol

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! This is too FUN!! LOVE your takes on the challenge!! LOVE that SNOWBABY Pic too!! What a Sweetie and a FUN Memory to have!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Anonymous said...

That's an adorable picture of your little girl. So much snow, I live in Florida now and haven't seen snow in over 12 years. I love the stamp over your cut out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...