Monday, January 18, 2010

Key to My Heart

A sappy Valentine's card today :) Brainstorming my next layout - I decided to work on a card for 3 different challenges. It's pink and grey for Cute Card Thursday. Love this color combo! I used the card sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, particularly inspired by Tessa's awesome DT work. Then, I used the card challenge from Abby, using ribbon, polkadots, and 2 brads/buttons. Put all that together and what did I get?


I made the key in SCAL 2, using the shapes feature I blacked out the key and added in a heart instead. Very quick and easy! There are lots of shapes I forget about being on the new version.

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Awww, Suzy that's adorable! And I'm blushing :). I love that color scheme, too.

meluv2scrap said...

Great card!! Just wanted to let you know you need to go check out scrapFIT Workout Blog!

Heidi said...

very nice!!! thanks for playing along with us! - heidi, sketchy thursdays

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...