Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Kendal

2 layouts in one day! :) I miss having time to scrap, it has been a very busy month so far and its only going to get busier next week. But, I find I am more productive when I have less time to scrap - planning ahead and brainstorming ideas so when I have time to sit down at my desk I can bring it together.

I used this sketch from Sketch Inspiration. I cut 2 circles with my cricut at 10 inches and 9 inches and offset them. I really like ow it turned out.

This is my wonderful co-worker and her new little one. The paper and rattle die cuts were a RAK from my friend Randi. The journal spot is from October Afternoon. I just love their little cards; but so hard for me to use because they are double sided. Which do I choose! :)

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...