Saturday, March 6, 2010

Who I Want To Be

I'm ready for spring! I just had to get rid of the snowy background and header and give my blog a sunny makeover. What do you think?

I played with Abby's sketch today.
And used a journaling prompt from the girls at Dirty Scraps, creating a layout about how other see you or how you see others, etc. When I read that I knew I wanted to use this quote. So I found a summer picture of Jax and I at the beach to go with my sunny mood today :)

The papers are from My Minds Eye's textured and glittered stack. I got a little circle happy :] I was trying to use up a few of my green/pink/brown scraps and stuck them all on my cricut mat and cut about 50 different sized circles. LOL.

Hope you are having a great Saturday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Super cute layout! I love that quote :). And I love the new blog look!

Trina C said...

I do love your layout! We should maybe all see ourselves a little more like our pets see us! Thanks for that thought!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...