Monday, March 29, 2010

Card Challenge

The most recent challenge at Scrappin' n Chattin was to mail elements to your assigned partner and create a card with them. You were to send 2 pieces of 4x6 patterned paper and also 2 embellishments that coordinate. How fun!

These are the elements that Abby sent to me today.


And here is the card I made. I used my Sure Cuts A Lot/Cricut to create the top note in white and shadow in green. I turned it sideways to accommodate the flower. I popped off the pink button and slid the reddish one underneath because I didn't know what else to do with it lol.

My favorite is probably the green ribbon knotted on either side; it wraps around the whole front side of the card.


Thanks for looking~!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...