Monday, December 20, 2010

3 in 1 card :)

I made another card tonight for 3 challenges - I used the the color challenge at SnC (brown, beige, green), the sentiment challenge at The Studio (thanks), and the sketch challenge at Card Positioning Systems:


Here's my take:

Suzanne CC#1

I used all cardstock scraps in my stash (yah!). The beige cardstock is embossed with the Victorian Lace cuttlebug folder and inked in brown. Simple, but I like it! And I always need thank you cards this time of year ;)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Fabi Ormerod said...

Hi Suzy! Lovely card and the emboss is wonderful!!! Tks for playing with us at The Studio XX

Lindy said...

Suzy....I love your card. TFS

Linda Beeson said...

Oh, wowie on that amazing embossing and the colors! Great use of the CPS sketch too.

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

This is a lovely card Suzy! Merry Christmas:)

Kristina said...

Really like that embossing! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Best wishes to you in the New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...