Monday, December 20, 2010

A holiday photo :)

I'm loving the challenge that The Studio posted on Sunday - just share a photo you've taken this year that puts you in the holiday spirit!

My hubby and I went to a lighted park on Saturday - just beautiful!


Of course, Santa was there! I thought I would take matters into my own hands and ask him myself, for what I really want this year. He said he'll try to work his Christmas magic - it can't hurt right? I can't wait to make a layout of this photo...


While I was uploading these pics - I was on the phone with my friend Michelle. And she was telling me about a website she used to edit her Christmas card pics. I checked it out ~ and oh my, I think she's created a monster.

Love the different effects!!


Which one would you scrapbook? Original or edited?

Photobucket

6 comments:

EileenMV said...

I definitely like the edited version better - such a cute pic!!!

April said...

How awesome! I like the edited one. Care to share that site with your photo friends?? ;)
- April

MadeByKarla said...

I would scrapbook the edited one, we scrapbook so many originals, why nor scrap a few edited pictures too?

Lindy said...

I'd scrapbook the edited version....such an awesome photo.

Scrapping Galaxy said...

I love the edited. I'm going to have to give that program a try

Anna said...

Great layouts Suzy! They are really Christmassy and why shouldn't you ask Santa for your yourself!!!Thanks for joining in!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...