Monday, December 27, 2010

PTT Birthday card ;)

The challenge at Party Time Tuesday's this week was to use red, green, and white. I have a little bit of black too, hope that's okay ;)  I used paper weaving on this card as part of a challenge at SnC. I like how it turned out (well, after I figured it out hehe).


I spent most of the day cleaning off/out my scraproom to make way for my new goodies! Can't wait to create this week while I'm off school. Hope everyone had a great holiday! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

I love how weaving looks. It is that extra special touch too that shows you care since it takes time to create.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana

April said...

What a great card Suzanne! Awesome job with the weaving...
- April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...