Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #65

There is a really fun challenge this week at Cricut Cardz! This week we are creating cards that fit in a business size envelope - approx. 9x4".

I cut mine at 9" x 6 1/2" inches and scored at 4 inches. I used my Martha Stewart doily lace punch on shorter width.


I just love how it turned out! The little baby is cut with my New Arrival cartridge with an adorable Peachy Keen face. I embossed the green mat with my Cuttlebug swiss dots folder and my Paper Trey Ink sentiment with white embossing powder.


Head over to Cricut Cardz to see what the rest of the design team created and enter your tall cards today :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

patti west said...

LOVE how this card turned out, Suzanne! The white embossed sentiment looks fab on the dark green dotted swiss cs!! :) Love the punched edges too!!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I love your card. The embossing, the colors, the cut....just everything.

Vee (CCC DT2)

Scrapper69 said...

This came out ADORABLE Suzy! Love the baby face and the border punch! Wonderful job with this weeks Challenge! :o)
Theresa CCC DT

Cindy Beland said...

Great card,It is Sooo cute!!!

Karen Aicken said...

Just adorable - love your border punched layers! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking,dot,com

Kristin said...

Very adorable card!!!

Janis Lewis said...

Very sweet. :) Janis DT#2

created by connie said...

This card is so pretty! The recipent of this card will just LOVE it!!

Connie :) DT2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...