Friday, November 25, 2011

Design Team Call :)

Good morning everyone! (It's still morning by 10 minutes here on the East coast LOL)

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Did anyone brave the crowds and shop till they drop?

I did some online shopping from the comfort of my couch in my PJs ;) hehe. My husband on the other hand has been gone since 11pm  last night before going to work today! I hope he found some good deals!

Anyway, I wanted to let all my followers know that my challenge blog The Paper Variety is having a design team call! I would love to see some of you apply. :)

My Challenge Blog!

The details are on THIS post.  Send us your app! I would love to work with you next year.

Photobucket

1 comment:

scrappin2babygirls said...

I did a little online shopping but I was also at Michaels at 4pm on Thanksgiving and at Walmart at 10pm on Thanksgiving (and that was madness!!) and some Fred Meyer & Toys R Us today.. really most places weren't too terrible. I'll definitly have to try out for the DT I love TPV!!! It's one of my fav challenge blogs :) Thanks for sharing! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...