Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Laughter


It's been a rough couple of days for me, personally. How fitting for this week's TPV challenge (which was planned a month ago) :) Funny how those things work out!


That's our challenge this week! Create a humorous layout, card, or altered project. Something that brings a chuckle!

Our sponsor this week is The Paper Bakery!


This week's prize is $20 off ANY kit 
OR
$20 off your first month's subscription! :)

Here's the layout I made:



When my friend posted this picture of her new son on facebook, I literally laughed out loud. I made this fun layout for her album I'm working on :)

We can't wait to see what you come up with for our "laughter" challenge.. join the challenge ON THIS POST :)  Link up before Sunday evening for a chance to have your blog featured and before Tuesday at noon for a chance at the prize from
The Paper Bakery!

Want to be a guest designer for an upcoming challenge? Link your project to our Facebook wall and let us know! :)

Have a great week!


Photobucket

3 comments:

artfuldelight said...

I must say I chuckled too. Fabulous LO!!

F.T said...

Lovely project, And I like the saying of Khalil Jibran you have written above your blog.
discount card printing
Membership card printing

María Castillo said...

Super cute and funny page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...